Friday, April 23, 2010

Welcome to the New Blog for Curbs and Cobblestones!

I hope you enjoyed the picture of a garden on the north shore of PEI. Of course, it is professionally landscaped, but it does provide a lot of inspiration, especially during the long, winter months when all we want to see is a bit of green! The last time I was in Lowell, I arrived a day late for the Curbs and Cobblestones Meeting. Abby and I were looking forward to seeing everyone again, but alas, I misremembered the date, and Abby and I were the only ones to show up at Bonni's house for the meeting. Of course, we had a meeting anyway, and Bonni told us about the Garden Clubs website. I suggested a blog for our club with a link to it on the website. So, here, finally, is the first entry. As I receive emails from Bonni, or anyone else who wants to send me emails concerning club news, I will post them to the blog. I will also monetize the blog and allow sponsored links. This can bring a few more pennies, maybe even dollars, to the club coffers.

--Sharon, sharonarosa@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment